What is ExpertOption broker?
ExpertOption is an online broker providing trading services through its online trading platforms. After commencing its operations in 2014, ExpertOptions has since opened 30 million accounts and executed 30 million trades. It has clients spread over 150 countries.
Online trading platforms are available for: Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS
Features of Broker
- Fastest trading using modern technologies.
- Fast order executions and most accurate quotes.
- Round-the-clock 24/7 trading availability.
- ExpertOption customer service is available 24/7.
- Continuously adding new financial instruments.
- Technical analysis tools: 4 chart types, 8 indicators, trend lines
- Social trading: watch deals across the globe or trade with your friends
- Over 100 assets including popular stocks like Apple, Facebook, and McDonald’s.
- User-friendly interface and navigation.
- Available for Windows and macOS.
Features of Mobile Apps
- ExpertOption provides a $10,000 demo account to practice on its mobile and desktop platforms.
- Allows trading in various assets, including currencies, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and commodities.
- Offers a vast range of analytical tools, including area graph, line graph, candles graph, and bars graph. Candlestick and bar charts are available in 5 to 60 seconds timeframes.
- Many new Indicators like moving averages, Bollinger bands, RSI, and other technical indicators are added in its android app.
- Provides details of recent deals.
- Provides an option for reading news relevant to stocks, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
To open ExpertOption account on the platform trader must visit official website of the broker. Trader can use mobile device iOS or Android to install official app from the store. To register ExpertOption account trader must click on the “DEMO” button or “Real account” button.
Broker offers to traders open ExpertOption demo account in 1-click. Traders don’t need register account to trade demo. To trade demo trader must click “DEMO” button and trader will be redirected to demo trading.
To start trade with real money on ExpertOption broker trader must open or log in ExpertOption real account. Trader can open account with email, facebook, gmail. Trader can log in with email, facebook, gmail. After registration trader need make deposit to ExpertOption trading account. Opening account takes only few seconds.
Add Money To Account
While creating a real account, you will be given various options for payment. Some of the payment methods include VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Perfect Money, Crypto, Neteller, WebMoney and other local +300 payment methods.
ExpertOptions require you to attach scanned images of your passport or ID card for verification at the time of registration. The process can take up to 10 days to complete. ExpertOptions will also verify your bank account after you provide scanned copies of your bank statement of your debit card.
You need to pass verification because ExpertOptions follows KYC (Know Your Customer), AML (Anti Money Laundering), and CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) and other applicable laws and regulations of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The Company may, at its sole discretion, request identity verification from the Client to comply with applicable AML/CTF laws and regulations and to protect the Company from potential association or involvement with money laundering or other criminal activities.
The Client undertakes to provide all documents and/or information requested by the Company in respect of conducting KYC or AML/CTF checks/procedures. In the event that the Client fails or refuses to provide the specific and necessary documents and/or information requested by the Company in due time, the Company reserves the right to postpone processing Client’s requests for a deposit, trade execution and/ or withdrawal and to stop providing services to that Client without any obligation from the Company to indemnify the Client until the Client’s KYC documents are received, reviewed and verified.
To withdraw money trader must go to the menu “Withdrawal”. Trader can find this menu on the WEB, iOS, Android. To withdraw money trader must select one of the withdrawal method. ExpertOption doesn’t have any limits for withdraw money.
Support & Contacts
ExpertOption have 24/7 assistance for the traders around the world. Traders may contacts to ExpertOption broker via:
- online forms
- telephone numbers
- mailing addresses
- social networks
Traders must select one of the option to get help and contact to ExpertOption broker. Online chat and telephone works 24/7.